Crochet Pattern Translation Services
Who I am?
Hello! My name is Suset Suárez Celorio and I have been crocheting and knitting for many years now.
I have a University Degree in English Language and English Translation and Interpreting. I am a Professional Crochet and Knitting Pattern Translator, Tech Editor (crochet) and Proofreader. I also work as an English teacher.
Why should you translate your Crochet and Knitting Patterns into Spanish?
- There are a lot of Spanish-speaking crocheters and knitters around the world that love your designs. If your patterns are translated into Spanish, they will buy them for sure.
- Having your patterns translated into Spanish give you the opportunity to reach more people. As a result, you will be selling more patterns and increasing your income.
- Spanish-speaking people are more friendly, your engagement will grow if you have your patterns translated into Spanish. And also, your social networks will have a big change.
Services I offer you
- Crochet/Knitting Pattern Translation from English to Spanish.
- Translation of website texts from English into Spanish.
- Translation of blog posts from English into Spanish.
- Translation of crochet/knitting e-book from English into Spanish.
- Translation of Ravelry Profile from English into Spanish.
- Translation of Etsy Listings from English into Spanish.
- Translation of a pattern description in Ravelry from English into Spanish.
- Translation of your video Subtitles.
- Translation of any other document related to crochet/knitting and your social networks.
- Check a translation previously made.
- Proofread your crochet/knitting pattern or any text related to crochet/knitting.
Testimonies from Clients
What are you getting when you hire my services?
- You will get an accurately translated/proofread texts that all your clients will perfectly understand.
- You will be able to contact me whenever you need to, and I will answer as soon as possible.
- Not only that, but you will get your translation/proofread just as you ordered, and you will get it on time.
- You will be able to spend more time doing what you like to do without having to worry about the translation of your texts. I will do it for you!
- Your trust is very valuable for me, so I can do any modifications until you are 100% satisfied.
All about my translation services
For me to translate your pattern you must send it to me by email in Word format or as a Google Doc. If it is in a different format it would have an additional cost.
When I finish the translation, I will send it back to you in the same format you sent it to me.
The delivery time will be mutually agreed, but will never be more than 1 week in the case of a pattern or document with not too many pages.
Each case is different, depending on the number of words in the document.
In many cases, only a few hours are enough to do the translation. Depending on how many words and the difficulty of the pattern or text, you can have it in 3 days or 1 week.
The cost depends on the number of words and the complexity of the pattern.
Send me a message to learn more if you are interested in my services.
How to pay me?
The methods of payments are: PayPal, a bank transfer or Bizum if you are in Spain.
Payment will be made in advance, or you can choose to pay half of the money in advance and the other half when I finish my work.
Some of the patterns I have translated
From English into Spanish
- Mini by Tanja Osswald
- Elementary Mittens by Tanja Osswald
- Amigurumi Capybara by Mevlinn Gusick
- Amigurumi Sitting Frog by Mevlinn Gusick
- Amigurumi Secretary Bird by Mevlinn Gusick
- Circaetus by Annette Petavy
- Large Plush Bunny by Mariana Emelianova
- Circaetus Shawl by Annette Petavy
- Secretary Bird Amigurumi by Mevlinn Gusick
- Maya Cowl by Annette Petavy
- On the Beach Shawl by Annette Petavy
From Spanish to English
- Primavera Pillow by Javiera Hernandez, La Tejería
- Baby Dress by MyCrochetBoutique
- Amor Shawl by Susana Castro
- Rabbit Crochet Beanie by Mónica Guzmán
- Grace Dress Baby by Andrea Cardoso
- Bad Bunny Amigurumi Keychain by Mónica Guzmán
- Tulipan Top by Javiera Hernández
- Bolso Valentia by Ángela Chups
- Cleopatra Sweater by Carolina Della Fera
- Marisol Dress by Andrea Cardoso
- Top Mareira by Alba Pérez Dinis
- Cardigan Chunky Basic by Javiera Ortiz
Now that you know everything about my translation and proofreading services you can contact me if you are interested in hire me. But if you have any questions you can ask me, I will answer as soon as possible.
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I invite you to visit my website: www.crocheteningles.com
On Ravelry I am: CrochetEnIngles
Have a great day, you deserve it!